Jul 28, 2012

Nail of the Week: Pink Bubblegum

Hello everyone, I'm so happy that I picked up this shade at Ulta the other day. I know that my Target carries  a few shades of Sally Hansen Extreme Wear, but I've never seen this one! It's a cool toned pink that reminds me so much of Pink Nouveau lipstick from MAC. Maybe that's why I subconsciously picked it off the shelf! Haha.. 


Bubblegum pink is a cool toned pink, cream finish nail polish. This is two coats. 



Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polishes have some of the cutest colors! I don't feel guilty for ever picking one of these up because they're only $2.50 at Target and I believe around $2.60 at Ulta. You really can't go wrong with that!



On a random note, look at these delicious blackberries I ate this morning! Mmm.. 

3 comments:

  1. Best ever post for enhancing our beauty and i have became regular reader of our blog. Keep posting useful posts like this. Also try these websites
    Nail Painting for ladies | Salon services for Nail Painting at home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I found your blog by way of Google even as searching for a related topic, your web site came up. It appears good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to visit then.
    coconut oil for hair Faisalabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post. I am a normal visitor of your website and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the nice site. I’ll be a frequent visitor for a really long time.
    best oil for hair

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I appreciate and read each one. I will try to respond to any questions asap. Thank you! ♥

Please refrain from leaving spam- giveaway promos, follow for follow, hey check out my blog, etc, it will be deleted.

But feel free to leave your blog link so that others may see it ♥